Weekly Investment Strategy
Of US hare & Europe tortoise
In this latest edition of our weekly investment strategy update:
- A new variation of hyper vs hypo active ;
- Europe takes its feet in the carpet with the sanitary crisis ;
- Fiscal stimulus, deficits, and creative means of action ;
- The European turtle lags, for now… ;
- Fixed income. The Fed is officially proud of being behind the curve ;
- Currencies. BoE follows in the footsteps of the Fed ;
- Equities. Rare earths, these strategic metals ;
- Equities. Volkswagen wants to become the benchmark in the electric car ; and
- Equities. Tensions on the green theme.
Click here to read our weekly financial markets update report.
This document is solely for your information and under no circumstances is it to be used or considered as an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell any investment or other specific product. All information and opinions contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. The analysis contained herein is based on numerous assumptions and different assumptions could result in materially different results. Past performance of an investment is no guarantee for its future performance. This document is provided solely for the information of professional investors who are expected to make their own investment decisions without undue reliance on its contents. This document may not be reproduced, distributed or published without prior authority of PLEION SA.